- Two bedrooms, 1.5 baths, 1 car garage
- End Unit with extra windows and light
- Adjacent to publicly owned open space
- 984 square feet on 2 levels
- Views of Crystal Butte and Snow King Mountain
- Convenient location close to restaurants and START bus stop
In-Town 2 bed townhome abutting open space
Centrally Located Townhome
Tucked in under the hillside, this 2 bed, 1.5 bath end unit townhome offers the perfect combination of privacy and convenience. Enjoy morning coffee and views of Crystal Butte and Snow King Mountain from the front deck overlooking Town. Unwind on the west facing back deck by watching the deer roam the abutting public land that surrounds this small development. The attached 1 car garage includes a heated “bonus” room perfect for extra storage, a home gym, ski tuning room or art studio. Recent updates include: New appliances, new quartz counter tops, new flooring, cove heaters and a fresh coat of paint throughout. Additional features include a gas fireplace, closet organizers, and extra windows as the end unit. Take advantage of this ideal location in Town by walking to many of the restaurants and shops of downtown Jackson and the nearby START bus stop, which is the last stop in Town before heading to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
- 597 W Broadway, Jackson, WY
- MLS: 18-438
- 2017 Taxes: $2,537/year
- HOA Dues: $2,400/year
- List Price: JUST REDUCED to $565,000
OPEN HOUSE: Wed May 16 11:00am - 2:00pm
Click HERE for more information/photos.