- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage in Cottonwood Park
- New deck overlooking private backyard with mountain views
- Convenient location next to pathways, bus stop and schools
- Immaculate condition with new paint, cove heaters and wooden window blinds
- Small, self-managed HOA with low dues
Corner Creek Townhome
Take in beautiful mountain views from an immaculate 3 bed, 2.5 bath townhome with oversized 2 car garage and private backyard. Enjoy the open living/dining room, spacious master bedroom and large windows. Get to know the great local neighbors in this small development of only 8 units in a quiet location tucked away at the back of Cottonwood Park. Experience the convenient location in West Jackson with easy access to the pathway system, bus stop and elementary, middle and high schools. Recent owner updates include: fresh paint, new cove heaters, and new wooden window blinds throughout. Owners have also re-built and expanded the back deck and porch, installed a new privacy fence and planted 7 new spruce trees for additional privacy. Benefit from the self-managed, small HOA with low dues ($75/month). Recent HOA improvements include: new roof in 2014, new exterior paint in 2015 and new asphalt in driveways/parking areas in 2016.